Sunday, December 09, 2007

Search Terms, We've Got Search Terms!

From the hopper today:

i am locking for a sweet girl to be my wife


I do hope he meant "looking."

edward 1 was he an english justinian or a ruthless opressor?


That's what I like, an easy question.

tudor fiction


You mean people write novels about the Tudors? Next you'll be telling me that people write romances set in Regency England!

was henry james s writing influenced more by family members than others?


Just knowing that someone used this question to reach my website makes me feel ever so much smarter.

3 comments:

Kathryn Warner said...

Nothing beats that one you had a few weeks ago: "queen isabella was she a molly". :-)

Carla said...

Google moves in mysterious ways....

Anonymous said...

I still think "Anne Neville naked" was hilarious.